YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT:
5 Best Herbal Teas for Skin
Hi Beautiful! One of the BEST things you can do for your skin is to HYDRATE it. Sometimes it's nice to make our water more interesting. You want to stay away from naturally and synthetically sweetened drinks. Stick with infused water or herbal tea instead. Here are the five best herbal teas for skin.
You'll get two benefits with every sip of one of these teas—flavor AND healing. Drink it hot, at room temp, or iced.
- Chamomile—good for eczema, hives, dry skin
- Burdock root—good for acne prone skin
- Rooibos—neutralizes free radicals that cause wrinkles
- Rosehips—good for a boost in the VERY skin-friendly Vitamins C, A, E
- Lavender—helps boosts the growth of new skin cells
Here are some delicious herbal tea blends specifically for your skin (click on the picture to read more about them):